MAKE YOUR CONFERENCE RESERVATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
MARCH 31 IS THE EARLY BIRD DEALINE TO REGISTER FOR ACURIL 2017 PUERTO RICO.
Early bird attendees to the Conference will be benefitted with low rates registration until March 31, 2017. For Conference Registration before and after March 31, 2017, see https://acuril2017puertorico.com/faq/ Make your reservation as soon as possible.
For Conference participants registration, visit: https://acuril2017puertorico.com/conference-registration/
For Exhibitors, kindly note that Special Registration and other benefits are included if sponsorship is selected. See registration and special registration- sponsorship benefits, visit https://acuril2017puertorico.com/exhibitors-and-sponsors-benefits/
For the Condado Plaza Hotel Reservation, visit: https://acuril2017puertorico.com/hotel-reservation/ Note that rates for 1-3 persons in a room is the same. Take advantage of the opportunity.
For General information about Puerto Rico, visit: https://acuril2017puertorico.com/general-information/
JOIN ACURIL TODAY
ACURIL is the voice of libraries, archives, museums, any information center and information professionals in the Caribbean. It offers you a regional network to exchange ideas and to promote international collaboration, research and development in all areas of the information and knowledge fields.
Any library, archive, museum, organization or individual in any country that borders the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean sea is eligible for full membership of ACURIL
As an ACURIL MEMBER YOU will:
- Meet, connect, and network with professionals from all areas of library work, in the different countries in the Caribbean and other interested information and Knowledge specialists
- Sustain your professional network and field in the Caribbean
- Build and share your knowledge
- Engage in the latest trends and issues
- Discover new technologies and innovations
- Develop leadership skills
- Enhance your library, archive and museums’ effectiveness
- Vote on general assemblies; be a proactive delegate contributing to the future of the association and the field; serve in Special Interest Groups and Content Area groups; be a candidate to the Executive Council to lead the organization
- Be part of the Caribbean transformation of libraries, archives and museums for the betterment of our societies.